Our approach helps nonprofit organizations do their best thinking, capitalize on the most promising opportunities and develop transformative visions and strategic objectives. Our services include:
- Developing effective strategic planning processes.
- Preparing strategic plans, guiding implementation and establishing metrics to monitor progress toward strategic goals.
- Developing bold, clear statements of institutional vision and mission.
- Undertaking analyses and environmental scans to determine institutional positioning, competitive advantages/challenges and best practices of similar organizations.
- Integrating strategic planning with resource development, financial planning and implementation and fundraising.
Archives of American Art
Case Western Reserve University
Jewish Board of Family and Children’s Services
Metropolitan New York Library Council
National Museum of Natural History
National Trust for Historic Preservation
Partners for Sacred Spaces
Public Health Solutions
Seaman’s Church Institute
State University of New York
Sterling & Francine Clark Art Institute
Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art
World Monuments Fund
YWCA of the City of New York