Program Development and Assessment
We help organizations evaluate and scale successful programs and services within the larger strategic framework of their mission, vision and goals. Our services include:
- Exploring the feasibility of new program directions, initiatives and possibilities, and helping to design new programs.
- Helping integrate specific programs with overall institutional strategic goals and objectives.
- Evaluating the effectiveness and impact of programs and institutional initiatives.
- Undertaking comparative analyses of comparable program elements in comparable organizations.
- Providing ongoing counsel on program design and implementation.
Aga Khan Trust for Culture
Andrea and Charles Bronfman Philanthropies
Center for Curatorial Leadership
Fashion Institute of Technology
Munson-Williams-Proctor Arts Institute
National Association of College and University Business Officers (NACUBO)
U.S. Department of Education