Our focus is the strategic transformation of leading nonprofit organizations. Our passion is establishing close partnerships with our clients, working together to solve problems, and achieving exceptional results.
- We are deeply experienced in tackling highly complex matters and reaching practical outcomes. We anchor our work in rigorous analysis, mindful of the individual culture, history and dynamics of each client. We pride ourselves on the quality and clarity of our analytical and conceptual work.
- We specialize in helping institutions understand change and manage ambiguity. We provide guidance on trends including fast-evolving information technology, globalization, public policy, new forms of competition, emerging funding patterns, philanthropic trends and changes in the for-profit sector.
What we bring to the table
- We believe that each organization is different. We tailor our approach to the organization’s individual culture, needs and personality.
- The firm draws on a pool of experienced consultants and executives worldwide to build a team of complementary talents for each assignment. Members of our team have first-hand experience as executives in leading nonprofit organizations, as university faculty, senior executives and members of governing boards. We have been in the trenches.
What We Do
Four fundamental values inform all of our work:
- Focus on our clients: The interests and needs of our clients come first. Our goal is to always exceed their expectations.
- Excellence: We seek to produce excellence in everything we do – from analysis to recommendations, process to outcomes, communications to results.
- Best practices: We bring our comprehensive knowledge of best practices to help our clients get results.
- Thought leadership: We seek to contribute actively to the well-being of the nonprofit sector and its impact on society.